Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder's main goal is to help you find fast all similar and duplicate images in a folder and its sub folders. Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder uses advanced algorithms to find similar images in a way that a human does. Due to that fact it can find similar images even if they are in different image formats, different bit depth and image sizes. You can specify a percent of image similarity that will be used during the scan. Using the similarity percentage level you can broaden your results or you can specify exact match varying only in image format and/or size. When the scan process is finished the program shows you all images with duplicates and can automatically mark the smaller resolution and/or smaller file size images for deletion. And with a couple of mouse clicks you can get rid off all duplicate images and save valuable disk space. It supports most poppular image formats, has an intuitive user interface and is well documented. Due to its innovative and optimised algorithms it is the fastests and the most precise product of this type on the market. It allows you to process huge ammount of images in less time.
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder is a powerful utility for finding similar and duplicate images in a folder and all its sub folders. It has the following features:
Find all similar and duplicate images in a folder and all its sub folders
User can adjust the percent of image similarity
Smaller resolution duplicates can be automatically marked for deletion
Smaller file size duplicates can be automatically marked for deletion
Show preview for original and duplicate images
User can mark the images for deletion
Duplicate images can be moved to Recycle Bin or deleted
Supports many image file formats
Has intuitive interface and rich documentation
» version 18.104.22.168 - posted on 2016-12-22
Added option "Detect images with solid borders"; Added new autocheck option "Images with shorter file names"; Other small GUI fixes and enhancements.
» version 22.214.171.124 - posted on 2007-03-13
End User License Agreement
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98
Copyright (C) 2004-2013 MindGems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By receiving and/or using Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder, you accept the following Evaluation and Registered User Agreement. This agreement is a binding legal agreement between MindGems and the purchasers, users or evaluators of Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder.If you do not intend to honor this agreement, remove installed Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder from your computer.
Evaluation (Unregistered) and Registered User Agreement
1. Unregistered shareware use
You may evaluate the Shareware program for maximum of 15 days, after which you must register the program or remove the software from your computer. You may allow other users to evaluate copies of the unregistered Shareware. All evaluation users are subject to the terms of this agreement.
2. Usage and distribution restrictions
The evaluator/user/buyer/owner may not use or distribute Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder for any unlawful purpose. The evaluator/user/buyer/owner is not allowed to attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble or de-compile Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder and products.
2.1. Usage and distribution restrictions (applicable only for Corporate version)
* The License can be deployed by an unlimited number of developers, on an unlimited number of computers that belong to the Licensee.
* The deployable version ( DupImageFinderDP.exe, dcrawlib.dll ) of the Software under this License may be incorporated into (or may be provided as components to accompany) software and hardware projects sold by the Licensee. Distribution of the non-deployable version ( DupImageFinder.exe ) of the Software is strictly prohibited.
* The License cannot be used by the Licensee to develop a software application that would compete with products marketed by the Licensor. (e.g. Image organizer, Duplicate Image finder, Similar Image search etc.)
* Software projects, sold by the Licensee, with incorporated version of the Software product, provided by the Licensor, do not require registration in user mode. Customers do not have to pay any additional fees upon purchasing or obtaining products the Licensee incorporated the Licensor's technology into.
* The License is royalty-free, i.e. the Licensee does not need to pay a fee per every order of his product he incorporates the Licensor's technology into.
* A link to MindGems Inc. should be provided by the Licensee on his web site's partners or links page using the code: Duplicate Image Finder . The link should be a "do-follow" direct link.
* The Licensee grants MindGems Inc. the permission to publish the Licensee's name on his web site's partners or links page.
3. Limitation of responsibility The evaluator/user/buyer/owner of Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend MindGems against lawsuits, claims, costs associated with defense or accusations that result from the use of Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder.
MindGems is not responsible for any damages whatsoever, including loss of information, interruption of business, personal injury and/or any damage or consequential damage without limitation, incurred before, during or after the use of our products.
The sale of and or distribution of registered copies of this software is strictly forbidden. It is a violation of this agreement to loan, rent, lease, borrow, or transfer the use of registered copies of Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder.
DISTRIBUTION OF UNREGISTERED TIMES LIMITED DEMO OF Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder. Provided that you verify that you are distributing the TIMES LIMITED DEMO Version you are hereby licensed to (a) make as many copies of the TIMES LIMITED DEMO version of this software and documentation as you wish; (b) give exact copies of the original TIMES LIMITED DEMO version to anyone; and (c) distribute the TIMES LIMITED DEMO version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means.
There is no charge for any of the above.
DISTRIBUTION OF REGISTERED OR LICENSED VERSIONS OF Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder PROHIBITED. You may not, for any purpose, distribute copies of registered or licensed versions of the software , documentation or related materials to any third-parties.
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder IS PROVIDED AS IS. MindGems will in no way be responsible, in financial or any other terms, for damages (either consequential or incidental) resulting from the use or misuse of Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder or from following directions in this document. No warrantee as to fitness to a particular purpose is given or implied.
Because of the wide variety of hardware and software combinations available today, it is up to the user to ensure that Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder functions well in his or her environment. The user must assume the entire risk of using the product.